Effective November 12, 2018
- Boarding hours for drop off and pick up: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Saturday 8:00 - 11:00 am & 3:00 - 3:15 pm. Sundays and Holidays 8:00 - 8:15 am & 3:00 - 3:15 pm.
- All boarders must be current on core vaccinations and annual deworming administered by a licensed veterinarian.
- Requirements for canines: DAP, Rabies & Bordetella
- Requirements for felines: FVRCP, Rabies, Leukemia
- All animals must have been dewormed by Aspen Veterinary Clinic within a year.
- We are a hospital that offers boarding to our patients only. In order to board your pet, we must be your pet’s only regular veterinarian.
- This allows us to better care for your pets as we have their medical and prescription history here at the clinic.
- Patients that have another regular veterinarian may not utilize our boarding services.
- All clients that are boarding their pets must sign a current boarding agreement every year.
- Aspen Veterinary Clinic may refuse boarding to pets that are aggressive or have social difficulties.