Effective January 1, 2012
- All boarders must be current on core vaccinations administered by a licensed veterinarian.
- Requirements for canines: DAP, Rabies & Bordetella
- Requirements for felines: FVRCP, Rabies, Leukemia
- We are a hospital that offers boarding to our patients only. In order to board your pet, we must be your pet’s only regular veterinarian.
- This allows us to better care for your pets as we have their medical and prescription history here at the clinic.
- Patients that have another regular veterinarian may not utilize our boarding services.
- All clients that are boarding their pets must sign a current boarding agreement every year.
- Aspen Veterinary Clinic may refuse boarding to pets that are aggressive or have social difficulties.